Jul 2, 2008
swimming all summer long!
me and ava go swimming almost every day hence why we are black already!!! anyways ava is doing so good swimming she holds her breath under water really good and now she kicks her way up to the surface when i dunk her!! it's pretty cool!! i'm pretty proud since she's only 18months old... she loves it!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Go, Ava, Go! What a good swimmer!! Kisses for your Sally! Happy 3 days after your birthday!!!!!!!!!!
hey -
so it's Erica (you did my hair on saturday with cassie). Anyway, i'm totally digging the hair cut and color and so is everyone else. I'm so excited to tell people about you guys. Seriously...I think I found the people wh owill forever be doing my hair! THANKS AGAIN!
ps can you tell me what colors you used on my hair in case i need to have it done before I get back to utah in december? oh and the name of the cut you gave me :)
erica.grover@gmail.com
Your daughter is sooo cute! I'm lovin your blog!
Post a Comment